EGR496B Senior Capstone Project II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
A continuation of EGR 496A. In this second part of the Engineering Senior Project, students continue the project; prepare an interim project paper and present project results and plans.
- Collaborate with team members and finalize project development.
- Prepare final project paper.
- Understand the principal contract administration responsibilities of the resident engineer and project manager.
- Demonstrate knowledge of change orders and disputes.
- Understand how project fits into overall Capital Improvement Program.
- Give executive presentation to faculty and expert judging panel.