EGR320 Scientific Problem Solving
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
The scientific approach to problem solving through analysis and design are presented using modern computer science and engineering examples. Critical thinking and communication skills will be used to interpret and present results from real-world case studies where computers were used to solve scientific problems.
- Describe various scientific problem solving methodologies.
- Understand standard techniques and strategies for using computers to solve scientific problems.
- Use critical thinking skills to interpret results of scientific investigations.
- Participate as a team to solve scientific problems.
- Make ethical decisions when dealing with professional issues.
- Communicate in oral, written, and graphical form.