EEC653 Wireless Principles & Systems
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
Course DescriptionThis course covers major topics in wireless communication systems, including analysis of wireless communication system infrastructures, the cellular concept, and system design fundamentals. The course will study the impact of wireless system capacity due to radio propagation environment and interference conditions. Review of multiple access techniques for wireless communications and wireless networking practices will also be covered.
- Analyze modern wireless communication systems and its infrastructures.
- Apply concepts to design cellular systems.
- Contrast mobile radio propagation and multiple access techniques in wireless communication systems.
- Design wireless communication systems and its networking.
- Contrast the cellular systems and the Personal Communication System (PCS)
- Analyze the digital radio transmission and reception basic principles.