EEC501 Application Software Dev.
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
This course prepares students to design, develop and implement application software applied to engineering systems. Topics include: principles of computing, problem analysis, and techniques of complex problem solving.
- Analyze critical aspects of computable engineering problems and design a solution.
- Evaluate different algorithms for solving a given problem.
- Develop application programs to solve engineering problems.
- Debug developed application programs.
- Evaluate application's performance and quality.