CEN425 Design & Const Process Integra
Lead Faculty: Dirk Epperson
Course DescriptionThis course focuses on the detailed processes of construction management and the relevant tools, processes and techniques are involved. Students will be developing skills and knowledge to integrate and manage the overall construction process including the project proposal and design, cost estimate, contract document drawings and specifications, construction schedule, and project presentation.
- Understand the organization of design and construction.
- Apply the principles of contractual relationships.
- Understand project delivery systems.
- Analyze design-build, construction management and program management case studies.
- Develop plans for project delivery systems and contractual relationships.
- Evaluate needs for risk distribution and dispute resolution.
- Understand government regulations.