CEN420 Est., Scheduling & Control II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
This course builds on the fundamentals of construction management, estimating, scheduling and control introduced in CEN 419. Advanced topics concerning quantity takeoff estimations for material, time, equipment, overhead, critical path, and precedence networks for activity durations, scheduling and project updating for control are presented.
- Generate bar charts, networks and critical path.
- Explain resource allocation and leveling.
- Demonstrate scheduling fundamentals.
- Understand network and scheduling fundamentals.
- Analyze construction progress and apply schedule compression and time-cost trade-off.
- Understand the relationship between project management, scheduling and control.
- Utilize computer software for project scheduling and control.