Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze diversity issues in education to support equity in educational contexts and learning practices.
- Integrate foundational theory and skills to make subject matter comprehensible to all learners.
- Analyze the application of educational research, evidence-based practices, and academic writing.
- Apply theoretical foundations of education to examine personal, societal, and organizational practices.
To receive a Master of Arts in Education, students must complete 45 quarter hours of graduate work. A total of 4.5 quarter units of transferred, graduate credit may be granted for equivalent graduate work completed, as it applies to this degree and if the units were not used in earning another advanced degree.
- TED 602 Educational Foundations
- SPD 604 Psychological Fdns of Educ.
- TED 606 Equity and Diversity
- SPD 608 Exceptionalities
- TED 612 Curric, Assess, & Instruction
- TED 670 Educational Research
- MAT 655 Leadership Impact Seminar