TED682 Instructional Technology
Lead Faculty: Dr. Jo Birdsell
An examination of technology used in classrooms with particular attention to maximizing available resources for communication and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders as well as assessing, planning and delivering instruction.
- integrate technology into lesson planning and delivery including assessment.
- use technology to modify curriculum and instruction in order to meet student needs.
- maintain school and/or district standards for acceptable use of technology.
- utilize available technology to demonstrate the ability to communicate with students, families and other stakeholders.
- demonstrate proficiency with use of software and hardware available in the schools where they serve.