TED430 Special Needs Students
Course DescriptionProvides instructional strategies and methodologies for adapting content, assessment and pedagogy that ensures every student with exceptional learning needs is taught under optimal conditions for learning.
- Recognize and identify learners with various exceptionalities.
- Understand teachers' roles, both in general and special education.
- Effectively communicate the legal and educational rights of exceptional learners to parents and families.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of the various contexts for serving students with special needs.
- Apply instructional strategies that work for all types of learners.
- Value the students they teach as individuals who are capable of learning.