TED380 Arts/PE/Health Methods
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lynne Anderson
Includes content, methods, and materials for teaching visual and performing arts, physical education, and health in the elementary classroom.
- Know and understand the content of the visual and performing arts as primary media for communication, inquiry, and insight among elementary students.
- Candidates will be able to integrate the performing and visual arts into the general elementary curriculum.
- Candidates will know and understand teaching techniques integrating art, music, movement, and drama in Core Content Areas.
- Candidates will be able to use Physical Education and Health to enhance and the curriculum of the core content areas of language arts, social studies, mathematics, and science.
- Candidates will be able to use the curriculum and teaching techniques of physical education and health.