TED306 21st Century Teaching Methods
Lead Faculty: Dr Mary Anne Weegar
Preparation of pre-service teachers for 21st Century culturally and technologically enriched classrooms. Strategies will include how teaching, learning, and technology work together to develop a holistic view of education.
- Develop a realistic understanding of teaching.
- Examine a variety of technologies for instructional delivery.
- Describe cultural complexities within the school.
- Describe the 10 core principles of INTASC and their relationship to the 13 Teaching Performance Expectations (TPEs) for CA.
- Design Lesson Plans supported by a variety of technologies.
- Evaluate standards-based lesson plans for learning and achievement in content areas.
- Reflect on the ethical and legal issues facing teachers in the digital age.