NBC683 Student Work and Assessments
Lead Faculty: Ms. Ronarae Adams
This course will provide students with opportunities to review research and commentary that guide and shape decisions and judgments we make when
determining the levels of progress students are making toward achieving academic goals, and to identify elements of our practice that contribute to successful learning outcomes.
- Apply the learning from at least 2 articles or reports and 2 websites that inform planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Accurately analyze student work samples that result from lesson planning outlined in the NBCT Portfolio criteria.
- Design instruction to advance achievement in a specific content area defined by the NBCT Portfolio Entry requirements and Scoring Guide.
- Describe specific instructional approaches that match instructional goals and meet individual needs of diverse students.
- Write commentaries that reflect analysis and achievement of identified NBCT standards focused on the analysis of student work.
- Apply specifics and strategies for responding to subject matter on-demand exercises that reflect NBCT Assessment Center Prompts and Situations.
- Reflect on lesson design, assessment choices, and evidence of student achievement.