MAT675 21st Century Multimedia & Tech
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lynne Anderson
Students in this course will learn how to integrate, differentiate, align and individualize instruction using technology and multimedia technologies.
- Integrate Best Practices in multimedia-interactive technology into standards-based lesson planning.
- Integrate the ten top web search engines in standards-based classroom learning.
- Design a multidisciplinary standards-based lesson using the Teach, Practice and Apply format using Best Practice strategies and multimedia-interactive technology.
- Design an information rich environment that differentiates instruction using web-based formats and digital learning modules.
- Design a project-based multidisciplinary lesson using electronic media.
- Complete a classroom e portfolio reflecting effective Best Practices integrating multimedia for content-based instruction.
- Utilize blogging to create learning networks.
- Understand 21st challenge-based learning.