EXC655A Professional Induction Seminar
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lucinda K. Kramer
The first course in the Level II credential program. An Individual Induction Plan, a culminating activity project, a candidate planning guide and electronic portfolio activities are initiated. Grading is S or U only.
- Display a Candidate Induction Plan, jointly developed by the student, the District Support Provider and the University Supervisor.
- Demonstrate competence with the use of an electronic portfolio.
- Articulate and finalize plans for approved non-university professional development activities.
- Demonstrate initiation and completion of an individualized action research project.
- Demonstrate skills in consultation and co-teaching.