The six-course sequence in applied behavior analysis is designed to prepare candidates for the national applied behavior analysis (ABA) certification exams sponsored by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Upon successful completion of National University’s six-course sequence, the candidate will receive a certificate of completion from National University. However, this is not professional certification by the BACB, and does not entitle candidates to claim they are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA). Information about becoming certified through the BACB can be found at www.bacb.com.
Required CBA Learning Module Subscription
Students are required to purchase a one year subscription to the CBA Learning Module Series from Behavior Development Solutions (BDS) at www.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com Using someone else’s account is not permissible. This program is an addition to the required textbook materials, and will be used throughout the program. The current cost of this program for a twelve month subscription is $265. The CBA Learning Module Series will greatly improve your chances of passing the BCBA® and BCaBA® exams. Students will work on these modules during each class period, and between classes. There is a money-back guarantee from BDS if one uses the modules per BDS recommendations and does not pass the BCBA exam.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate data and information from applied behavior analysis procedures, and synthesize in graphic, textual, and oral formats.
- Integrate overall practice guidelines code of ethics, and laws in applied behavior management.
- Critique relevant research literature and use idiographic research methods to solve behavior problems.
- Use multiple data sources and points of view in the design, implementation, and evaluation of analytic goals.
- Apply methods of applied behavior analysis to practice.
- ABA 600 Basics of Behavior Analysis
- ABA 601 Assessment in ABA
- ABA 602 Processes of ABA
- ABA 603 Applications of ABA
- ABA 604 Advanced Applications
- ABA 606 Ethics for Behavior Analysts
- ABA 607 ABA Intensive Practicum