ISL662 Decision Making Organizations
Lead Faculty: Dr. Rollin Nordgren
Analyze decision making frameworks in order to surface and develop ethical leadership and improve decision making skills. Learn to frame the dynamics and system forces that shape the community and political environment in order to engage others in decisions impacting them. This course uses an experiential approach in order for students to learn in an active and experimental format.
- Compare frameworks for decision making
- Distinguish between processes for decision making and for identifying ethical dilemmas
- Analyze system forces that impact dynamic systems both within and external to the organizational context
- Create processes for evaluating organizational dynamics, systems and decision making processes.
- Analyze case study and simulation methodology