EDA641 Leading and Managing Change
Lead Faculty: Dr Joseph Marron
Course DescriptionThis course examines theory and practice regarding resistance to and acceptance of change initiatives, including the impact on organizational culture. Learn to initiate and implement change in organizations through problem-solving experiences and exercises.
- Analyze current factors associated with organizational change.
- Evaluate the efficacy of change strategies in problem solving situations.
- Evaluate the impact of change factors on ethical decision-making.
- Evaluate potential change factors in strategic planning.
- Assess the impact of change initiatives on organizational culture.