EDA628 Summative Leadership Seminar
Lead Faculty: Dr. Floria Trimble
Organizational development, mobilization of human and fiscal resources, restructuring, building a school environment that embraces diversity. Administrative tasks in schools and school districts. Schools as political systems focusing on the improvement of instruction. Knowledge drawn from other preliminary administrative services credential courses and from direct, practical experience.
- Identify institutional needs for addressing diversity, ethics, contemporary educational issues, and schools as political systems.
- Apply theoretical and practical roles aspects of organizational development within a school or school district.
- Develop skills to contribute to a school environment committed to improving teaching for all staff and learning for all students.
- Identify school and school district funding sources, facility needs, and operating costs.
- Use technology positively to influence instructional improvement through data analysis.
- Develop skills in interviewing and career goal setting.