EDA625 Technology and Data Analysis
Lead Faculty: Dr Daniel T. Cunniff
Course DescriptionAdministrative perspective on using instructional technology. Methods of using technology to improve administrative functions, including generating and analyzing instructional data, using data to improve instruction, and analyzing legal and ethical issues surrounding educational technology.
- Analyze instructional technology information needs.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple measures of student learning and relevant qualitative indicators.
- Use data and technological applications, to design, develop, implement, manage, support, and evaluate strategies to improve student achievement.
- Assist others through professional staff development in embracing the use of technological tools to manage and evaluate instructional programs.
- Use technology to foster effective and timely communication with the school community.
- Use data and technological applications, to design, develop, implement, manage, support, evaluate, and improve instructional programs and to drive staff professional development.