EDA620I Intern Field Experience
Lead Faculty: Dr. Dina Pacis
Internship practicum for Administrative Services Credential program. Practicum/field work of day-to day administrative functions, policy analysis and
implementation, collaboratively supervised by National University and the candidate's school district of employment for candidates holding an administrative position while completing course work. Grading is by S or U only. Course is eligible for an "IP" grade.Interns must remain in the course for 1 year.
- Create a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
- Develop a school culture conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
- Analyze the organization, operations, and resources necessary to foster a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Design a system of collaboration that includes families and community members, and responds to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizes community resources.
- Evaluate aspects of professional and personal ethics that are conducive to leading a school or school system.
- Analyze the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context that impacts a school or district.