EDA620I Intern Field Experience
Lead Faculty: Dr. Dina Pacis
Course DescriptionInternship practicum for Administrative Services Credential program. Practicum/field work of day-to day administrative functions, policy analysis and implementation, collaboratively supervised by National University and the candidateandapos;s school district of employment for candidates holding an administrative position while completing course work. Grading is by S or U only. Course is eligible for an 'IP' grade.Interns must remain in the course for 1 year.
- Create a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
- Develop a school culture conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
- Analyze the organization, operations, and resources necessary to foster a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- Design a system of collaboration that includes families and community members, and responds to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizes community resources.
- Evaluate aspects of professional and personal ethics that are conducive to leading a school or school system.
- Analyze the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context that impacts a school or district.