EDA609 Assessment Seminar
Lead Faculty: Dr. Donna Elder
Capstone course in the Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential program. Engages candidates in assessing progress in completing activities proposed in Induction Plan; evaluating completed professional development activities reviewing, refining, and completing plan for field-based project; and assessing and submitting administrative portfolio and its artifacts. Grading is by S or U only. Course is eligible for an "IP" grade.
- Present an assessment of the Professional Clear Administrative Credential coursework in relationship to current and future administrative responsibilities.
- Discuss and reflect upon the completion of the Induction Plan.
- Assess the efficacy of experiences with mentoring.
- Assess individualized professional growth through participation in the professional clear administrative services credential program.
- Develop a plan for future personal and professional growth.