EDA608 Professional Dev. Seminar
Lead Faculty: Dr. Clifford E. Tyler
Critical analysis of issues in creating and maintaining a vision of learning; developing and sustaining a teaching and learning culture; providing organizational management; demonstrating sensitivity to school, family, and community diversity; providing ethical leadership, and applying knowledge of the political, social, economic, legal, and cultural aspects of schooling. Grading is by S or U only. Course is eligible for an In Progress (IP) grade.
- Create and maintain a vision of learning at the candidate's school or school district.
- Develop and sustain a school culture focused on teaching and learning.
- Provide organizational management of the many aspects of the candidate's school and/or school district.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to school and family needs in diverse communities.
- Provide ethical leadership within the candidate's school and/or school district.
- Apply knowledge of the political, social, economic, legal and cultural context of educational leadership in the candidate's school and/or school district.