Dr. Susan Silverstone
- Dr. Susan Silverstone
- Associate Professor
• Silverstone S, Teatum J. Paper presented at the 2011 International Clute conference in Barcelona Spain June 6-9, 2011 titled Technology the Problem or the Solution to Childhood Obesity
• Beckwith E.G Hippensteel, S. Silverstone S Paper presented at the WASC conference in San Francisco titled Automation of the 5 Year Assessment Process--Reducing Faculty Workload While Improving the Quality of Faculty Assessment
• Silverstone S, Teatum J Paper presented at the National University System Center for Performance Psychology Inaugural Conference in San Diego, California, February 11-12, 2011 titled Innovative technology strategies to address youth obesity.
• Silverstone S, Teatum J., Paper published in the January 2011 Journal of Education titled Technology the Problem or the Solution to Childhood Obesity ISSN: 1942-2512, ISSN 1942-2504 (print), ISSN 1942-2512 (online)
• Beckwith E G Silverstone S, Bean D Joint author of a Paper presented at the 2010 WASC conference in Long Beach CA titled A Follow-up report to a Process of Integrating Shared Governance to Promote Academic Learning and Assessment using an Automated On-Line Assessment Information System.
• Senior Author of a Chapter Published in the Text book, Advanced Technologies published by Intech ( ISBN 978-953-307-009-4) titled ; Technologies to Support Effective Learning and Teaching in the 21st Century; Silverstone, Phadungtin, Buchanan January 2010