MKT654 Adv Social Media for MKT
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mary Beth McCabe
Mastering business using social media is about sustaining relationships with customers and tracking them throughout the supply chain. Customer Relationship Management and the three M’s will be covered: Monitoring, Measurement, Metrics. Case studies will be used throughout the course to illustrate the mastery of the subject.
- Analyze how social media shapes businesses marketing products and services.
- Evaluate social media strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Develop a plan using social media that tracks of customer relationship and retention value.
- Assess the three M’s: Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics as used in social media.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of social media concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.