Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Course DescriptionAn introduction to the interactive methods of marketing using a digital platform including social media, web-based and advanced global marketing techniques.
- Discuss the impact of the Internet on direct marketing.
- Identify with the key elements of an effective direct mail campaign for a segmented population.
- Describe the role of telemarketing in direct marketing.
- Design and implement a direct marketing campaign.
- Identify the current legal and ethical standards related to the practice of direct marketing domestically and globally.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
- Explain how electronic marketing affects the elements of the marketing mix, i.e. product, place, price and promotion.
- Discover how businesses create and use customer relationships to determine value through electronic marketing.