MKT430 Intro to Global Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ramon Corona
Course DescriptionAn introduction to the fundamentals of trade, finance, and investment in the international context, the course discusses the international monetary framework and foreign exchange in detail. It reviews theory and history of international trade, including exporting and importing, regional economic integration, and international marketing.
- Analyze the factors that have created a global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the basic marketing functions within the global organization.
- Use the Internet to identify profitable global market segments.
- Develop market entry strategies for global market segments.
- Design and implement a global marketing plan.
- Apply ethical decision making and behavior in global markets.
- Communicate major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.