MGT612 Global Strategic Project
Lead Faculty: Dr. Richard Weaver
Course DescriptionThis course is the capstone for the Master of Global Management. It provides a foundation in the creation and execution of organizational strategy. In this context, students are expected to draw on the content from program to successfully complete this project that has global strategic impact. This project should conclude with a set of actionable recommendations.
- Analyze the strategy of a company, with an emphasis on its global implications, and how it can gain sustainable competitive advantage.
- Evaluate global opportunities and risks that impact the organization's ability to achieve its vision
- Assess organizational capabilities relative to identified global opportunities and risks.
- Design an organizational strategy that will achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- Identify ethical and social responsibility issues that impact achievement of strategic objectives.
- Conduct a graduate level analysis of a global strategic problem and generate productive recommendations.