COM365 Integrated Marketing Comm
IMC allows organizations to plan and implement unified communication campaigns using traditional and new media. They can use these multiple media platforms to reach multiple audiences and publics, leveraging their assets to develop more efficient and effective efforts. Through case analysis, students learn how leading organizations use the principles of IMC. Hands-on projects give learners the experience and confidence they need in the workplace.
- Describe and explain Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) guiding principles.
- Report on case studies of IMC campaigns.
- Identify the research needed to plan, implement, and evaluate IMC efforts.
- Apply IMC principles in preparing an IMC plan.
- Apply oral communication and technology in skills in presenting an IMC plan.
- Identify organizational challenges to IMC campaigns.
- Identify elements of a strategic communications plan.