BKM610 Managerial Sup Syst, DSS & ESS
Lead Faculty: Dr. Farnaz Sharifrazi
An overview of the methodologies and expert system and mind mapping software used by Strategic and Middle Management to distribute a company's most valuable asset and expert knowledge, to the people that need it. The topics covered will include the mastering of the process of Mind Mapping which allows executive and strategic managers to project and modify their thoughts in a collaboration mode with other stakeholders to maximize the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluate systems for helping employees and customers solve problems, supporting and expanding the expertise of business advisors, or providing problem-solving answers throughout an enterprise.
- Propose how agency experts can provide their knowledge in a logical, graphical way so their peersandamp;#8212;and their constituentsandamp;#8212;can tap their knowledge.
- Integrate the processes and methodologies used for expert system KM software development.
- Formulate the decision-making steps that will describe building logic diagrams and rules that can precisely describe even the most complicated process.
- Systematize the ability to visually connect and synthesize ideas and information to improve decision making, shorten business planning processes, and harness the intellectual capital in their organizations.