HCM230 Hospitality Staffing
Lead Faculty: Dr Michael Charles Pickett
Course DescriptionIntroduction to the management of personnel, including the recruitment, selection, and evaluation of employees in the hospitality industry. Additionally, this course provides the foundation for the development of employee motivation and teambuilding skills.
- Identify the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
- Develop personal and professional growth, clarity and empowerment.
- Explain the impact of emotions on performance.
- Describe the contribution of emotional intelligence to effective leadership principles.
- Discuss how EI facilitates work relationships in a team environment.
- Synthesize the use of on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.