HCM240 Hospitality Diversity
Lead Faculty: Dr Michael Charles Pickett
Course DescriptionIntroduction to the increasing cultural diversity found in both the consumer and employee populations. Additionally, this course provides students with a supervisory perspective on employee issues regarding cultural awareness.
- Describe six organizational behaviors that convey a customer-centered culture.
- Apply five tips for better listening when dealing with customer complaints.
- Recognize the varying levels of importance that companies place on customer feedback.
- Explain the intrinsic and associated value which can affect a customer's loyalty to you or your company.
- Articulate a clear vision for customer service in your organization.
- Synthesize the use of on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.