BAN640 Performance MGT & SCM Process
Course DescriptionPerformance Management (PM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) require metrics and indicators to measure value, weaknesses and opportunities through business intelligence. Using data to set objectives and measure the internal and external performances through analytics has been a proven method to business success. Business analytics provide a proactive approach to identify and solve problems before it takes place. Data improvement, data quality assessment, data cleansing and normalization, methods and process improvements will be discussed.
- Analyze supply chain management process to turn into performance management.
- Implement metrics for performance measurement of the SCM components.
- Evaluate current trends in business process reengineering, Six Sigma, and Lean operation.
- Apply information to drive the business based on strategic alignment.
- Apply analytic metrics to increase business effectiveness and improve SCM and PM efficiency.