SEM605 Energy Management
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
Course DescriptionOverview of sustainable energy management practices in order to increase energy efficiency, and decrease the release of energy-related pollutants into the environment. Coverage materials related to not only energy from conventional sources but also renewable. Special focus on energy conservation will be discussed. Various techniques to lower energy use will be discussed.
- Develop systems for comprehensive energy audits.
- Evaluate sustainable energy management practices
- Evaluate cleaner energy sources, technologies and management practices
- Institute energy conservation programs
- Integrate energy sources with applicable technologies and management practices