JRN315 Field Production
Lead Faculty: Dr. Sara-Ellen L. Amster Ph.D
Introduction to single-camera field production for video and the roles and responsibilities of the field production team. Hands-on practice of skills necessary for producing a taped remote video production such as news reports, informative programs, and dramatic scenes.
- Identify the elements of a broadcast news story for television, radio and the Internet.
- Collaborate on a video production team to create video and audio content.
- Identify field production roles and equipment.
- Identify the staffing and technical requirements of field production.
- Develop a plan for a field production shoot.
- Operate audio and camera equipment in the field.