Course DescriptionStudents who have met the production assistant certification requirements by completing required courses and certification badges may apply for an internship at a film or media production company. Other internships at a media or entertainment industry company may be proposed based on a studentandapos;s completion of the core FLM curriculum. Internships are for credit and must be approved by the internship coordinator in advance. Grading is H/S/U only. Contact the Program Lead Faculty for details.
- Interpret the communication objectives of media content using oral and written responses.
- Apply a creative processes to the development of fiction and nonfiction content for production of short format digital media programs.
- Coordinate the preproduction, production, and postproduction processes used in the development of film and video programs.
- Implement professional techniques used in the production of image and sound media assets.
- Integrate collaborative processes into the development, production, and postproduction phases of digital media creation.
- Articulate the roles and responsibilities of a professional in the workplace