University Preparation Program
The University Preparation program is an intensive program designed for high school graduates, university students, and professionals who plan to attend National University or another U.S. college or university and want to improve their academic skills or advance their professional career.
- Interactive courses are an engaging and fun way in which to learn English.
- Small class sizes for more personalized attention.
- Each level can be completed in just one month.
- Length of program varies from one to eight months, depending on your placement exam scores.
- Completion of the highest level fulfills the National University English Proficiency requirement, so the TOEFL / IELTS examination scores are not required.
- Classes begin every month, so enroll today!
These courses are designed for non-native speakers of English with a focus on the fundamentals of reading, writing, listening, and speaking in a school and social environment.
These courses are designed for non-native speakers of English who are in the early production and speech emergence phase of language development.
These courses are designed for non-native speakers of English who are in the intermediate fluency phase of language development, but need to expand and strengthen their skills in academic English.
These courses are designed to teach students how to research, write, and present an APA style paper in order to prepare them for entrance into academic studies at an American university.
Placement Testing and Payment
Before beginning class, students will take a placement test to determine their entry level. An application fee must be paid before taking the test. Students unable to test on the scheduled date may arrange for another date. However, a $25 fee is required.
Tuition and Fees
Application fee: $65 (nonrefundable).
Tuition and activity fees $600 (levels 1300-1550) & $1,215 (levels 1600-1650)*.
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
Length of Program
4 weeks / 96 hours
Phone: (858) 541-7747