International business or university cohorts that want to enhance skills in business English may explore the key components of a business plan or explore the content areas of human resources, business organization, finance, and marketing while developing a working knowledge and application of business English. The program curriculum is customizable to accommodate specific areas of interest, including management, leadership, global learning, or organizational development.
Available for cohorts only.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Four-week term (90 hours per term)
- Option 1: One (1) term
- Option 2: Two (2) terms – must be schedule for two consecutive terms
- Orientation and end-of-program celebration
- Activity costs/admission tickets
- Homestay housing (two meals per day: break- fast/dinner) or other accommodations
Please contact ISA@nu.edu for more details.