2:00 p.m. Ceremony Begins
School Ceremonies - Stage Crossing
College of Letters and Sciences
School of Engineering and Computing
School of Business and Management
School of Professional Studies
School of Health and Human Services
Sanford College of Education
Graduates can find their school in the ticket database when they request their tickets.
Graduates participating in the ceremony should arrive by 11 a.m. but not later than 1 p.m. and enter through the Palm Court/Gaslamp Gate.
Please allow additional time after the ceremony to exit Petco Park and for heavy traffic. If you make reservations we recommend 6:30 p.m. or later.
Graduates will cross the stage and receive a certificate of participation during their school ceremony. Your actual diploma will be mailed to you after the official conferral date.
If you are an Associate or Bachelor student with a GPA of 3.5 or higher, or a Master student with a 3.85 GPA or higher at the time of commencement, you are eligible to wear a silver tassel. Please exchange your blue tassel for a silver tassel the day of the ceremony in the student Check – In Area.
Things to Bring With You the Day of the Ceremony
• Ensure that guests and graduates have printed tickets to enter Petco Park.
• Maps and parking information, print the map of entrances to Petco Park provided in the Related Download section on this page. Print copies for your guests as well.
• Master Students: cap, ironed gown, tassel, hood.
• Associate/Bachelor Students: cap, ironed gown, tassel, and stole.
• Bring cash for parking in the surrounding lots, and refreshments for sale at the venue.