PLX 1804X Foundations of Property Law
Course DescriptionExamines real property law, including interests in land, landlord/tenant, easements, and conveyances.
- Discuss key principles of property law.
- Identify issues in a property law problem.
- Apply key principles of property law to resolve legal issues.
- Demonstrate familiarity with important documents in property law, including leases and deeds of trusts.
- Understand basic ethical principles applicable to paralegals in a property law practice.