Lead Faculty: Dr. Thomas J. Doyle
This course facilitates candidates’ ability to select and use instructional models appropriate to meet learning needs of students. Classroom management strategies used to create and implement classroom management plan. Candidates will demonstrate understanding of communication skills and strategies for effective parental involvement as well as working with other educators and community representatives.
4.5 quarter units; $525
Contact 800.NAT.UNIV with questions or to register today!
Upon successful completion of CTEX 1125X:
- Compare and contrast student centered learning and teacher directed learning
- Create and teach lessons that are geared to the most appropriate use of teacher directed learning
- Create and teach lessons that are geared to the most appropriate use of student centered learning
- Describe the importance of effective instruction in developing a positive learning environment
- Role play situations with disruptive behaviors and use appropriate skills in minimizing them