PSY639 Consulting Practice Dev.
Lead Faculty: Dr Douglas Barba
Focuses on the development and production of a completed business plan for the purpose of starting a consulting business practice. Students will examine relevant issues such as vision, mission, marketing, profitability, technology, legal, and operational management. Covers ideas and tangible tools to develop a successful practice in today's business world.
- Design a Performance Psychology business plan.
- Evaluate target markets and potential competition in consulting.
- Assess the potential legal, professional, and operational risks of a consulting practice.
- Evaluate strategic information technology relevant to the practice of a Performance Psychology consulting practice.
- Address potential ethical business delivery issues pertinent to a consulting practice.
- Create a plan for branding, marketing and daily operations of a consulting practice.