PGM690 PGM Project
A project where students work in teams or individually under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. Students clarify research topics and identify data sources in preparation for the project. Students will select a core area of the golf industry (equipment, instruction, real estate, tourism, food and beverage, or hotel and resort management), apply knowledge of management, financial planning and strategy, marketing, and sustainability and present their research in both written and oral form to faculty and classmates. PGM Project is two months in length.
- Write a Masters level research project.
- Specify timelines and key milestones for execution and completion of project activities.
- Define a specific research problem and/or business study.
- Identify, describe and use appropriate quantitative and analytical models for drawing conclusions.
- Conduct a comprehensive literature review relating to the study and methods used in the project.
- Identify sources of data for the project analysis.
- Gather and evaluate relevant data.
- Clearly compose a detailed project document.