PGM445 Player Development II Seminar
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michael McAnear
An advanced seminar into the development of instruction and player development. Focus of the course is on the application of instruction and player development principles, including the integration of applied sport psychology principles.
- Apply the eight crucial personality traits that separate true champion golfers.
- Apply concepts of focus and concentration in an applied sport psychology to case scenarios.
- Analyze what is meant by the terms "optimum arousal" and "managed tension" as personality components of the competitive golfer.
- Collect and analyze data on playing tendencies to help students improve.
- Evaluate a coaching philosophy, system, or player development program