HUB641 Stages of Adult Development
Lead Faculty: Dr. Charles Tatum
Course DescriptionAn examination of the adult stages of human biological, psychological and social development. Discusses classical as well as contemporary theories.
- Develop an understanding of aging in the U.S and how this affects society as a whole.
- Identify the biological, psychological and social developmental terms and concepts related to human development.
- Research, analyze, and describe, in written reports, how and why the theories and processes are pertinent in a personal or workplace setting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the primary concepts and terms introduced in the class and the text.
- Apply theories of aging to analyze case studies.