MTH683 Research in Math and Math Ed 3
Lead Faculty: Dr. Igor Ya Subbotin
The last and final course from the series of MTH 681, 682, 683 Research in Mathematics Education project courses. Includes an analysis of mathematics foundations of curricular materials and/or issues in mathematics education. Within this course the students continue developing and finalize the thesis research under guidance of thesis advisor. Grading is S/U/H only.
- Plan and perform thesis research.
- Apply professional and scientific ethics and standards in the conduct of research.
- Compile and analyze research results.
- Complete the final version of the thesis.
- Orally present and defend the thesis.