FSC648 Forensic Photography
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ismail M. Sebetan
This principles and techniques of film and digital photography as applied to crime scenes, forensic evidence, identification, and court presentation. Emphasis is on single lens reflex film or digital camera operation with various types of lighting. Legal aspects of forensic photography and courtroom presentations.
- Describe and demonstrate the basic principles of photography.
- Use a 35mm SLR camera in a variety of lighting situations.
- Photograph crime scenes, accidents, surveillance subjects, suspects and victims, documents, tool marks and impressions, and other forensic evidence.
- Present photographs in court.
- Identify the legal aspects of forensic photography.