EES340 Water Resources
Lead Faculty: Dr. Dzung T. Nguyen
Examines the critical issues of water and water resources for human sustenance. Investigates the conservation of water and water resources in the U.S. and around the world. Discusses the environmental, economic, and social implications of current issues in water quality, water pollution, and water resource regulation.
- Describe the hydrologic cycle, watershed basics, and water storage.
- List the important roles of water in early civilizations.
- Analyze the global water use and its impacts on the environment.
- Explain water allocation law.
- Describe the role of local, state, regional, federal, and international water management agencies in mitigating water issues around the world.
- Design water solutions for a sustainable future.