EES337 Environ Law & Sustainability
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michael R. Maxwell
Investigation of the relationship of laws, national and world policy, and human society's promotion of a sustainable society.
- Identify the interdisciplinary and inter-connective nature of Environmental Law, Policies and Sustainable best practices.
- Identify pertinent environmental laws from a historical perspective leading to current and future lawmaking.
- Identify major functions of the U.S Federal Government and World approaches in developing and implementing environmental policy for our past, present and future issues.
- Describe the integration of economics and environment leading to a sustainable society.
- Comprehend science-based approaches to understanding and solving environmental problems and solutions.