BIO693 Thesis Research 3
Lead Faculty: Dr Michael R. Maxwell
Course DescriptionTwo-month course. Conclusion of thesis research under guidance of thesis advisor. Students submit completed thesis. S/U or 'In progress' grades.
- Conclude thesis research.
- Apply professional and scientific ethics and standards in the conduct of research.
- Analyze research results and data.
- Create written work for evaluation by scientific peers.
- Identify new research questions and future work that result from thesis research.