SPN330 Intro Lat Am Cultures
Lead Faculty: Dr Luis Acebal
Course DescriptionThe Spanish-speaking world is a rich tapestry of cultures and histories. The aim is to overview this heterogeneous reality through a survey of some of its significant cultural, historical, social, and political themes. Introduction to strategies of cultural analysis. discussions, collaborations, and writing assignments will be in Spanish.
- Apply grammar rules speaking Spanish.
- Learn the use of grammatical structures such as the present indicative and present progressive tenses in Spanish.
- Communicate orally in everyday situations.
- Write and read sentences describing presented material.
- Apply new vocabulary in context.
- Students will have a deeper understanding of the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.